PCI Net Associate Program
If your company serves the property casualty industry, PCI has a program for you. Just like our members, you can have access to our website and our powerhouse of information. There’s no better, no more efficient way to stay on top of what is trending in the industry or happening on the legislative and regulatory fronts. You also have access to our members – your customers and prospects – at our meetings and seminars. Whether you take a sponsor role or simply attend, there’s no better opportunity to get the attention and interest of property casualty company decision makers.
PCI Net Associate Plus
Our most benefit packed program.
PCI Net Associate
- Receive an unlimited number of passwords to access the PCI Website.
- Network with PCI members by attending PCI sponsored meetings, seminars and conferences at a discounted rate.
- Obtain PCI Annual Meeting registration information/suite options at the same time as PCI members assuring the earliest possible time to make reservations for hospitality suites.
- Deliver a customized marketing message to current clients and prospects by advertising your company’s services to PCI members through your hyperlinked logo on the PCI Website.
- Receive up to twenty (20) passwords for the PCI Website.
- Track legislative developments by issue and by state.
- Monitor regulatory changes to assure compliance with rules and regulations in all 50 states.
- Research state insurance environments and compare your company’s results with overall industry figures.
- Access research and statistical reports by line of business in every state.
- Access more than 80 PCI publications on topics ranging from marketing to underwriting to claims administration.
- Ability to customize your profile by the issues and the states of most importance to you.
- Take advantage of sponsorship opportunities at PCI meetings, seminars and conferences.
To learn more about the benefits, opportunities and costs of joining the PCI Net Associate Program – or to get a trial password – call Maureen Mahoney
at 847-553-3753 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
. For additional information, click here
PCI Net Associate Plus Members